Finding co-assholes


Relationships are complicated, relationships are weird, and every one turns into an asshole when you give a name to the bond that you share with that other person.
Here are anecdotes from my life where a tag ruined it all for me.
1.       My first boyfriend- when I was sixteen years young this guy thought I was pretty and asked me out after 3 months he told me that he loved me I being the romantic actress that I am I told him “u and I forever” the second he heard the word forever he took the next bus to kormangala and I never heard from him.
2.       My second boyfriend- we were having a conversation about why we were broke as fuck and I told him someday when we get “married” we will have a million dollars, he ran away with my gold chain and never came back.
3.       My ex bestfriend- I called her my best friend forever and she ran away with my ex boyfriend’s money.
4.       Teacher in degree- I told her wow “you are my most favorite teacher in the world” she took a year off to get a PHD,by the time she came back I graduated from college.
5.       One short boy- i said “no strings attached” he left the country whilst banging a few women on the way out.
6.       My pet dog- “I love you to the moon and back eva,you are my baby” sister-in-law gave her away
7.       Pluto- wow Pluto you are my favorite planet,somebody asked me to take a seat because Pluto was’nt a planet anymore.
8.       Jesus Christ- you are my savior andddddddddd it was good Friday.
9.       My sister- I love you so much royni and then the Canadian embassy approves her visa.
10.   My brother- I write a blog about how big of an inspiration he is in my life and he moves out of the house.
11.   Pink bow- called her my “yecha magga nigga dude” didn’t show me her face for 4 years.


My life is like watching a stand up comedian performing live, I keep laughing even though I am the butt of all jokes. Some people run away from commitment, it is their fault that they didn’t let you love them,it is their loss not yours,.

Even though I am cynical about relationships there are some people who change your whole perspective about bonds, relationships and all that jazz. some people make you believe in all of this shizz, I have my share of these kind of people, the girl who gift wraps all my sorrow and puts a pink bow on it,the girl with whiskey in one hand and a pencil in the other and sketches all my rain clouds into rainbows,that big sister who sometimes makes me believe that she is pemma in a mini skirt, that brother-in-law who shoots out an email every time I get stuck in life,a brother that tells me I look like an aunty when he cannot say I look pretty,that other brother who comes running when I call him saying I ran out of fuel,my little baby dia who throws things at me while I am asleep, amma who shouts at me and stills give me tea when I come back home late,eva who comes running to  lick my face.


Everyone is an asshole,you just need to find those people who will be co-asshole with you.





Stay stoned until next time,
XO
SHUU 

Comments

  1. Long service expertise.
    Royal1688 The site is open to the gaming, betting on the Internet. We have the highest standards and safety in our country. With our expertise in providing services for over eight years, the GCLUB 69 internet reputation is at its core.
    In the department of service. Playing Live betting For all players. You can play as many games. And there are many rooms to choose from. By the way, our gambling sites have pretty girls. Provides real-time service at all times. We are very grateful to all players. We are committed to providing excellent promotions for our new team. Just sign up with us and then top up the minimum 500 baht to get it immediately special 300 baht not to win.
    Do not wait for the benefits of the great many waiting for you. We have an active team of consultants to discuss and resolve any questions for you 24 hours a day. Goldclub Slot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts