love and junkies

DAY(i lost track)                                                                              6-6-14

As I am writing this I can hear aaasai mugam marandhu poche in the background…….and even though the song means something else all together, I have deciphered it the way I want. For me this song is about love and love only.
What is it about love that makes us behave like we all are high on a banned substance? I am pretty cynical about everything else, the way I look at the glass is not half full or half empty, I look at the glass with suspicion, but the theory of falling in love makes me believe in magic,unicorns,Yahweh you know what I mean…

Starting from the hi to hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee, blushing every time someone says that person’s name,acting casual and saying sup while you want to say yeah babe I love you too,running out the door  just to catch a glimpse of the dovuu and then pretend like “oh I see a crow in the sky”, planning your entire lifetime just because that person messaged you saying “hey”, asking questions like “sleep?what sleep? Food? What food? Breathe? How?”  Pretending like all the love songs in the world were written especially for you, collecting things like anacin wrappers(ronz you know what I mean)

The guy who said “love is all we need,love is all we got” could not have been more right, everyone should partake in this madness. Nothing is more beautiful than falling in love,looking into that special someone’s eyes, humming all those illayaraja songs, that thing you feel when that person touches you, that is all the chemistry you need to know. 

I know that as time goes by the grass looks greener on the other side, but if we are lucky enough we might find someone who makes us believe in mermaids and unicorns more by the day and even more in the night. Uh uh honey…Did I take it too far? Forgive me if I did.

When it all happens,you will see magic, Criss Angel  can go hump a cow then. Let go off all your fears,fall in love, kiss like you have French genes,get hurt, hit rock bottom and then do it all again,because someday love is  all that you are going to have.  

This post is getting too corny,time to hit the bong, hand me the bong buddy.
Stay stoned until next time,
Xo-
Shuu





 
Thanks for making me believe in love.

Comments

Popular Posts