The fuck it bucket.

DAY 15-22                                                    

This post was actually about the things I want to do before I die, kind of like a bucket list, then I realized that I have more things that I don’t want to do than things that I want to do, this is my fuck it list.

1.       Pretend to like college.
2.       Give the fake bitches at college a piece of my mind.
3.       Search for Mr.X,Y,Z,A,B,C,D………..etc
4.       Continue living in a joint family. (not the joint you are thinking of)
5.       Lose weight.
6.       Make the bitch with ADD happy.
7.       Believe in true love.
8.       Marriage.
9.       Procreation (Ain’t nobody got eggs).
10.   Submit at least one project before the deadline.
11.   Try to submit at least one project on the deadline.
12.   Show my teachers how awesome I truly am (talk about humility)
13.   Be my mama’s favorite child.
14.   Learn to speak hindi.
15.   Teach my hips how to lie.
16.   Flaunt my virginity in front of the class whore.
17.   Give that ex boyfriend a chance.
18.   Like hindi movies.
19.   Live without lying at least for a day.
20.   Breathe easily without asthalin’s help.
21.   Change the world.
22.   Clean my room once a year.
23.   Maintain a journal.
24.   Believe in Christianity.
25.   Complete the summer internship project.
26.   Make money.
27.   Spend money.
28.   Buy a lot of things.
29.   Build a house.
30.   Study visual communication.
31.   Live in Chennai for a year.
32.   Mend my not-so-broken heart.
33.   Make friends.( I already have 2)
34.   Get a job.
35.   Make both my sisters send me money every month.
36.   Pull in my tummy every time I stand.
37.   Hit the gym.
38.   Save money,if any.
39.   Early to bed early to rise.
40.   Not study just an hour before every exam.
41.   Give up procrastinating, maybe later.
42.   Waiting for karma to bite some people in the ass.
43.   Be passionate about something at least. (except you know what)
44.   Pay attention when someone is talking.
45.   Pretend like I care about what someone has to say.
46.   Not to ask royni to recharge my phone…. well, every day.
47.   Wear the right uniform to college.
48.   Not pay fine in college.
49.   Have 85% attendance in one subject at least.
50.   Publish a post everyday.


I know no matter how hard I try I will not do any of these things, the truth is I wont even try to do these things, let alone “try hard”.  For now my room is my kingdom and I am the fucking queen of it. I don’t give two and a half eff’s about anything else, two friends and one room is all I need to be happy and gay. Yes gay.
Stay stoned until next time.
Xo-
shuu
Two friends,is with whom i roll :D

Comments

Popular Posts