From Bangalore with love.

DAY 12                     23rd-MAY-2014

Starting with a confession.. .so the plan for today's post was to just type "naaan oru varthai type panna nooor varthai type pannu maadhri" (rajini saaar types,just because i watched kochadiyan) and get away without actually publishing anything ...but when i started the post i remembered something or rather someone that made me extremely happy, lets call this person "chaaand jaisa gaaand waala".  Why you ask? Because why not?

I met this boy(well this person is a boy) after almost a year yesterday, drinking multiple cups of tea and talking about how fucked up we both are made me realize how much i missed him. I had forgotten that i laugh like a hyena on meth until yesterday, i laughed so hard that i might have or might have not peed in my pants. Looking back i realized I have been a bitch and called him all kinds of names, 100% of these names involve describing a body part with the most disgusting adjectives, 99% of those names were because i loved him dearly in the most friendliest way possible, sometimes that fine line between friend and something more would just not be visible to my naked eye, but who cares right ? All other times he would awaken the inner serial killer in me.

Even though i acted like I was the first choice to play Regina in mean girls,he put up with my crap, not because he was or is saint like,he is actually the reincarnation of satan himself. He put up with me because of that bond we shared, karmic connection if you may.
Chaaand jaisa has the voice of an angel,looks of a monk,patience of the mother earth and the height of a midget. I crack myself up. He is all that and more. Thanks to his existence the snake around my neck is dead.

Bangalore surely did give you a gift, and your decision to come to the greatest city ever gave me a blessing in disguise.

He isn't my best friend boyfriend or lover, he is a  blessing in disguise and the best kiss yet.

Stay stoned until next time.
Xo-
Shuu

Comments

Popular Posts